Having a social traffic strategy is key to building continual awareness in your target market. What is your strategy? If you don’t have one documented that is easily communicated to your staff I encourage you do so.
Let’s look at the social traffic framework we have been working on at JellyBarn can be seen in the flow screenshot below.
We had a few goals when creating this strategy framework:
- Provide a steady flow of traffic to our website and blog.
- Help us build our brand as market experts and leaders.
- Create a process framework that is simple and continually repeatable.
- Allow a process that can be delegated and operated by any employee.
- Create a foundation that can be continually quantified and improved.
Lets take a look below in a little more detail what the process looks like…
- This is our website and blog where we create valuable content that is relevant to our target audience.
- We are working on a knowledge base that is designed for industry experts and leaders to discuss, share and innovate all ideas relating to social media marketing. (this could be done through a social network software or even a linkedin group. We are preparing to launch our knowledge group at SocialCampfire.com)
- We create original content specifically for guest posts on popular blogs that are related to our market focus.
- To simplify the process of distributing our content we utilize a syndication service like ping.fm.
- The syndication flow is designed to keep traffic from our content flowing back to our website and blog.
- Our guest posting is to drive traffic back our website and blog as well as establish market credibility.
Having a strategy is key to building continual awareness in your target market. What is your strategy? If you don’t have one documented that is easily communicated to your staff I encourage you do so.
There are a lot of strategies out there. Don’t forget to comment and share your thoughts, ideas, and what your working on. Please also share your thoughts on how we might improve our strategy.
If you liked this post please click the TWEET button at the top of this post and don’t forget to SIGN-UP to receive future blog posts.
Thanks for stopping by! ~ Devin Day